Power: 82 kW / 110 HP
Backhoe Digging Depth: 4.59 / 5.81 m
|Engine||FPT – Tier 4i / EU Stage IIIB|
|Power||82 kW / 110 hp|
|Loader Bucket Capacity||1200 Ltr
|Backhoe Digging depth||4.59 / 5.81 m|
– The design with overlapping cylinders reduces the overall boom transport height to 3.5 m for 580ST and 3.7 m for 590ST and 695ST.
– Excellent visibility for all operations with loader or backhoe.
– Fully open-able front and rear windscreens for excellent cab ventilation.
– The 3.4-litre PFT engine with high power and torque density dramatically reduces emissions ensuring the lowest maintenance costs in the market.
– The variable displacement pump combined with Tier 4i engine reduces fuel consumption by up to 14%.
– All the main check points are easily accessible from the ground.
– The front tilting engine hood and the perfect layout of the components enable fast routine maintenance operations.
– The return to dig mode guarantees precise automatic loader repositioning and easy to control loading operations.
– Auto Ride Control offers 3 settings to match different working conditions.
– The patented integrated hydraulic quick coupler allows changing over the backhoe attachments from the cab with a simple switch.
– The hydraulic side shift enables easy and quick backhoe replacement in all work conditions.
– The Swing Dampening function reduces backhoe rebound ensuring perfect operator controllability and digging cycles.
– The outer extendahoe is the perfect solution for tough working conditions: the sliding part never touches the soil preserving its efficiency.
– The gripper teeth are the right tool for excellent material retention.
For lifting and handling pallets, the 6-in-1 bucket can be ordered initially or can be obtained by installing the fork pack on a 4-in-1 bucket.
Reinforced buckets for extreme wear resistance in all digging applications
Wide bucket for ditch cleaning and grading operations
V-shaped bucket specially designed for digging ditches
Hydraulic hammer for breaking of asphalt, concrete, hard or frozen ground. The CB90S hammer has a silencer system that is suited to urban applications.
Specially designed for clearing snow in tough conditions. Hydraulically powered with 30°angle to the right or left – optional wheel kit
A complete range of augers from 150 to 1,050 mm diameter is available for each application: installation of telegraph poles, electricity pylons, signposts, pillars, tree and shrub planting. For more details consult your dealer.
North London and Essex, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire, Cambridgeshire, Suffolk and Norfolk.