Fork Payload (80%): 2.0 (XT) - 1.9 (z-bar) T
Buckets: 0.7 / 1.0 m³
|Engine||FPT – Tier 4F / EU Stage IIIB|
|Power||43kW / 58 hp|
|Buckets||0.7 / 1.0 m³|
|Fork Payload (80%)
||2.0 (XT) – 1.9 (z-bar) t|
Easy asphalt planing, snow blowing, brooming, compacting and much more with:
– 1 or 2 auxiliary hydraulic circuit
– Creep speed: max flow at constant low speed
– High flow option on 221F and 321F
– The wide offering of Case attachments
– 10 air vents ensure perfect climate control in all seasons
– Control all functions from the joystick
Easy transport on truck, quick access to the cab
– 21F and 121F: 2.46 m
– 221F: 2.63 m
– 321F: 2.68 m
Keeps you protected in case the machine rolls over or a 200 kg object falls from 5 m high (ROPS and FOPS level II).
– EU Stage IIIB / Tier 4 final compliant
– No particulate filter
– No fuel injectors in the exhaust
– Engage Turtle/Rabbit speed under load
– 221F and 321F are available in High Travel Speed (HTS) version: 33 km/h
– Oscillating rear axle
– Easier levelling on rough terrains
Step in and out of the cab in a second.
Makes your day-to-day job easier when working in tight spaces.
– From 1,9 t up to 2,5 t tipping load
– Auto-Ride Control optimizes bucket retention
Ride Control, activated only when needed, over 7 km/h prevents arm bouncing.
– Hydraulic coupler controlled from the all-in-one joystick
– De-pressurized push-pull connectors
North London and Essex, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire, Cambridgeshire, Suffolk and Norfolk.