Other Models In Range:
Engine Horsepower: 173 kW / 232 hp
3.7 m³ Straight
5.43 m³ Straight PAT
5.43 m³ Foldable PAT
|Power||173 kW/232 hp|
|Engine||FPT / Tier 4i EU Stage IIIB|
|Blade Capacity||3.7 m³ Straight / 5.43 m³ Straight PAT / 5.43 m³ Foldable PAT|
|Track on Ground||3.277 m|
|Weight||22.1 t PAT / 22.7 t PAT Foldable / 22.1 t Straight
– The only dozer with SCR in the market: exceptional efficiency and fuel savings, no losses due to extra cooling needs.
– The functional groups are located beside the cab for quick intervention.
– The transmission components can be checked directly under the cab fl oor.
– The cab, positioned 100 mm forward, ensures best-in-class visibility on the blade corner as well as better bulldozer weight distribution.
– Double cooling surface and no overlapping of radiators. The reversible fan keeps the exchanging area clean and dramatically extends service intervals.
– “CASE Extended Life Tracks”: dramatically reduces total cost of ownership by 50%.
– Emphasizes blade tilting while compensating twisting effort on the push beams device.
– Electronically controlled fast material drop from the blade in sticky conditions. All the main working parameters can be set to satisfy customer requirements.
– The wide variety of options and bulldozers offers,every customer the possibility of creating a machine tailored for the most demanding applications in different environments.
– Leading brands plug and play blade control system.
– Dual path transmission – Continuous power transfer delivers more productivity, stepless shifting, absolute bulldozer controllability.
– 3 stages final drives – High transmission final reduction lessens stress on the hydrostatic transmission and increases drawbar pull.