Other Models In Range:
Operating Load: 590 kg
Power: 49 hp @ 2800 rpm
|Operating Load||590 kg|
|Engine||ISM N844L-D (Nat. Asp.)
|Power||49 hp @ 2800 rpm
– Low-to-no maintenance Stage 3B Tier 4 technology
– Radial for digging and pushing
– Vertical for loading and carrying
– Wide cab, flat floor, convenient lap bar, optimized A/C air flow
– ROPS, FOPS certified
– Suspension and heated seats
– Unique side lightening
– Large side windows for an excellent visibility
– Better sight lines to the tires, bucket edge, curb lines and even to the rear when backing up.
– Wider cab entrance
– Lower thershold
– Longer and ergonomic handles
– Mechanical or EH customizable controls
– Speed and sensitivity can easily be adjusted
– ISO-H switchable controls
– Ride Control for a greater operator comfort
– Longer wheelbase
– Optimized weight distribution
– Aggressive cylinder mounting for superior digging efficiency
– Mechanic or hydraulic quick coupler
– Connect Under Pressure (CUP) system to plug hydraulic hoses with no wrenches
– Wide range of attachments
– Different auxiliary hydraulic solutions to feed them.
– Robust fixed undercarriage
– Few moving parts
– Self-lubricated rollers
– Additional counterweights
Trenching jobs on hard, compact materials like asphalt and concrete, digging trenches on roads or in areas where movement is restricted.
Compacting the bed of a trench before adding an asphalt surface layer.
Clearing yards, roads, footpaths, etc. Also efficient for snow clearance.
Creation of trenches, foundations, drain and irrigation channels, etc. in private or public constructions, both for new or maintenance jobs.
Production of cement for civil construction in isolated or diffi cult-to-access areas, or with limited availability of electric energy.
Concrete demolition jobs, trenching and general excavation work.
Auger Skid Steer Loaders
Boring of holes in the ground such as telegraph poles, electricity pylons, signposts, metallic frame pillars, tree and shrub planting.
FarmFork / Fork & Grapple
Farm fork: General farm yard applications. Fork and Grapple: “Mucking out” bale and silage handling. Also suitable for industrial applications.
Handling of round bales.
High Tip Bucket
Increase dump height by 800 to 1.200 mm.
4×1 Multipurpose Bucket
Applications as conventional bucket, grab for back filling or as a dozer.
Wide range of Buckets
Wide range of Buckets (Dirt&Foundry; Low Profile; Low Profile Extended, Heavy Duty, Manure/Slurry; Light Material, Side Tip) – Digging, excavating, grading, material handling
Snow Blade Skid Steer Loaders
Tiltable blade (+/- 30°) designed to roll out and evacuate snow. Features: Anti-skock system to reposition automatically the blade in working position, sidelights to work safely.
Ideal for removing large amounts of snow without damaging the pavement. Features: effective Icebreaker system, limited front height (740 mm), hydraulic chute rotation (240°)
General dozing applications.
North London and Essex, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire, Cambridgeshire, Suffolk and Norfolk.