Max. Standard Bucket Payload: 3.6 T
Standard Bucket Volume: 2.1 m³
|Bucket Payload||3.6 T
|Bucket Volume||2.1 m³|
|Engine||FPT – Tier 4i / EU Stage IIIB|
|Power||106kW / 142 hp
For the toughest jobs, reliability comes with a perfect control of the oil temperature in the axles.
• For soft soil where higher grip control and higher resistance are needed:
– Effective grip control with the differential lock on the front axle. It can be activated automatically or manually controlled with the left foot.
– No overheating because the differential lock does not slip
– Higher resistance with heavy duty front and rear axles.
• For a limited investment, standard axles with limited slip differential are also available and proven to be reliable.
• For even more reliability, we have invented the COOLING BOX that keeps constant the cooling fluids temperature.
Lower costs because SCR uses fewer components:
– No particulate filter
– No extra fans for additional cooling
– No specific oil needed
• Longer maintenance intervals: because the engine oil is not contaminated with unfiltered air
• No break down: SCR offers the highest fuel compatibility
SCR (Selective Catalytic Reduction) is a well-proven reliable solution. Having been in use in Europe since 2004 on trucks, the AdBlue™ DEF is can easily be found almost anywhere.
• More productivity with 10% fuel savings because SCR allows optimized combustion temperature
• No loss of power and fuel because no extra cooling is needed
• Cost savings, as SCR engines can be used with “red” fuel
North London and Essex, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire, Cambridgeshire, Suffolk and Norfolk.